Albums similar to or like No Strings Attached (NSYNC album)
Third studio album by American boy band NSYNC, released on March 21, 2000, by Jive Records. Wikipedia
Sentences forNo Strings Attached (NSYNC album)
- Their second album No Strings Attached (2000) sold 2.4 million copies in the first week, and included a number one single, "It's Gonna Be Me".
- In March 2000, NSYNC released No Strings Attached, which became the fastest-selling record of all time, selling 1.1 million copies in its first day of release.
- They released their second studio album No Strings Attached in 2000, which became the fastest-selling album of all time, selling 2.4 million copies in the first week.
- Its last of 12 non-consecutive weeks at number one would still see huge sales, 307,000 copies that week, it later was replaced by NSYNC No Strings Attached after selling 2.4 million copies in a week.
- It was released in November 2000 as the third and final single in the United States and the fourth and final single in Europe from their second studio album, No Strings Attached, in 2000.
- Millennium sold over 1.1 million units in its first week in the United States, setting a record for most albums sold in its debut week (that record was later beaten by NSYNC's 2000 album No Strings Attached), and was the best-selling album in the world.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: No Strings Attached (NSYNC album)