Topics similar to or like Non-monogamy
Umbrella term for every practice or philosophy of non-dyadic intimate relationship that does not strictly hew to the standards of monogamy, particularly that of having only one person with whom to exchange sex, love, and/or affection. Wikipedia
Form of non-monogamy in which the partners of a dyadic marriage agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded by them as infidelity, and consider or establish an open relationship despite the implied monogamy of marriage. There are variant forms of open marriage such as swinging and polyamory, each with the partners having varying levels of input on their spouse's activities. Wikipedia
Form of dyadic relationship in which an individual has only one partner during their lifetime—alternately, only one partner at any one time —as compared to non-monogamy (e.g., polygamy or polyamory). Also applied to the social behavior of some animals, referring to the state of having only one mate at any one time. Wikipedia
- Group marriage is a non-monogamous marriage-like arrangement where three or more adults live together, all considering themselves partners, sharing finances, children, and household responsibilities.
- He also outlined a critical pluralist stance that eschews universal hierarchies among monogamy, nonmonogamy, and nougamy, as well as provides tools for critical discernment to assess relational styles.
- According to Jessica Fern, a psychologist and the author of Polysecure: Attachment, Trauma and Consensual Nonmonogamy, as of September 2020, about 4% of Americans, nearly 16 million people, are "practising a non-monogamous style of relationship."
- Former Turner girlfriends Olga Kay and Melanie Murphy both denied that they were ever assaulted by Toby, though Murphy admitted Turner was not faithful to her.
- An example of anarchism and queerness intersecting can be found in those who engage in non-monogamous relationships, these are inherently anarchical, as they are rejecting traditional power structures that shape the nuclear family.
- She describes Samoans as being much more comfortable with issues such as menstruation and more casual about non-monogamous sexual relations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Non-monogamy