Geopolitical organizations similar to or like Nordic Council
Official body for formal inter-parliamentary Nordic cooperation among the Nordic countries. Wikipedia
The Nordic countries, or the Nordics, are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic, where they are most commonly known as Norden (literally "the North"). The region includes the sovereign states of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, as well as the autonomous countries of the Faroe Islands and Greenland, which are both part of the Kingdom of Denmark. Wikipedia
List of diplomatic missions of the Nordic countries, which consists of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden . The countries cooperate closely, and the Helsinki Treaty sets the framework for the Nordic cooperation in the Nordic Council and the Nordic Council of Ministers. Wikipedia
Sentences forNordic Council
- The Nordic region has a political dimension in the joint official bodies called the Nordic Council and the Nordic Council of Ministers.
- The Nordic Council of Ministers and Lithuania engage in political cooperation to attain mutual goals and to determine new trends and possibilities for joint cooperation.
- The Faroes have associate membership in the Nordic Council but have expressed wishes for full membership.
- Furthermore, Danish is one of the official languages of the European Union and one of the working languages of the Nordic Council.
- Interparliamentary co-operation between the Baltic Assembly and Nordic Council was signed in 1992 and since 2006 annual meetings are held as well as regular meetings on other levels.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nordic Council