Settlements similar to or like North Vancouver (district municipality)
District municipality in British Columbia, Canada, and is part of Metro Vancouver. Wikipedia
Held on October 24, 2020, to elect members of the Legislative Assembly to serve in the 42nd parliament of the Canadian province of British Columbia. The incumbent New Democratic Party of British Columbia won a majority government, making John Horgan the first leader in the history of the British Columbia New Democratic Party to win a second consecutive term as Premier. Wikipedia
Held on May 9, 2017, to elect 87 members (MLAs) to the Legislative Assembly to serve in the 41st Parliament of the Canadian province of British Columbia. In the 40th Parliament prior to this general election, the British Columbia Liberal Party (BC Liberals) formed the government under the leadership of Christy Clark, while the BC New Democratic Party (BC NDP), under the leadership of Adrian Dix and then John Horgan, formed the Official Opposition; the BC Green Party were also represented in the legislature with sole MLA and later leader Andrew Weaver. Wikipedia
In session from June 22, 2017, to September 21, 2020. It consisted of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, as elected by the general election of May 9, 2017, and subsequent by-elections, and the Queen in right of British Columbia, represented by the lieutenant governor of British Columbia. Wikipedia
Sentences forNorth Vancouver (district municipality)
- As of July 2007, the Quay's commercial component had noticeably decreased, with many vacancies, compared to the much more active Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver.
- The main street in the city is Lonsdale Avenue, which begins at Lonsdale Quay and goes north to 29th Street, where it continues in the District of North Vancouver, ending at Rockland Road.
- In 1974, Adams, his mother, and younger brother Bruce moved to North Vancouver, while his father was posted abroad.
- On March 4, 1971, while Prime Minister, Trudeau quietly wed 22-year-old Margaret Sinclair, who was 29 years younger, at St. Stephen's Roman Catholic parish church in North Vancouver.
- The City of North Vancouver is separated from Vancouver by the Burrard Inlet, and it is surrounded on three sides by the District of North Vancouver.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: North Vancouver (district municipality)