Settlements similar to or like Northeastern United States
Geographical region of the United States bordered to the north by Canada, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the south by the southern United States, and to the west by the midwestern United States. Wikipedia
State in the Southeastern region of the United States, bordered to the north by Tennessee and North Carolina; to the northeast by South Carolina; to the southeast by the Atlantic Ocean; to the south by Florida; and to the west by Alabama. 24th-largest in area and 8th-most populous of the 50 United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forNortheastern United States
- Like the rest of the Northeastern United States, the population of Massachusetts has continued to grow in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
- Otis Chandler sought legitimacy and recognition for his family's paper, often forgotten in the power centers of the Northeastern United States due to its geographic and cultural distance.
- In a similar vein, Maryland's geography, culture, and history combine elements of the Mid-Atlantic, Northeastern, and Southern regions of the country.
- Buffalo has the sunniest and driest summers of any major city in the Northeast, but still has enough rain to keep vegetation green and lush.
- Pennsylvania (Pennsilfaani), officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States.
- While the Can-Am was based in the Northeast and the IHL in the Great Lakes, their footprints were close enough for this to be a viable option.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Northeastern United States