Settlements similar to or like Northside (Jacksonville)
Large region of Jacksonville, Florida, and is generally understood as a counterpart to the city's other large regions, the Urban Core, Arlington, Southside, Westside, and the Beaches. Wikipedia
Large region of Jacksonville, Florida, and is generally understood as a counterpart to the city's other large regions, the Urban Core, Northside, Southside, Westside, and the Beaches. It borders the Southside area at its southern end, and has several bridge connections to nearby beaches, the Northside and Downtown. Wikipedia
Unnamed barrier island, nicknamed San Pablo Island, on the US state of Florida's First Coast, all of which are excluded cities or parts of the city of Jacksonville itself. These communities are separated from the main body of the city of Jacksonville by the Intracoastal Waterway. Wikipedia
Neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida, considered part of the downtown area. Originally a residential suburb, commercial uses became prominent during the 20th century, particularly along the St. Johns River and Riverside Avenue, and the area became included in Jacksonville's central business district. Wikipedia
Sentences forNorthside (Jacksonville)
- Tallulah-North Shore is a neighborhood located in the Northside area, on the southern banks of the Trout River.
- On July 19, 1925, the zoo moved to a 37.5 acre site on the Trout River off Heckscher Drive in the city's Northside area.
- One bridge connects Arlington to Downtown Jacksonville, one bridge connects the Northside and two access the Beaches.
- The bridge crosses the St. Johns River using a cable-stayed design, connecting Arlington to the Northside of Jacksonville.
- North Campus is located off Dunn Avenue on Jacksonville's Northside.
- The station was last used on January 3, 1974; Amtrak moved to a new smaller station on the Northside.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Northside (Jacksonville)