Buildings similar to or like Northumberland Development Project
Mixed-use development project that centres around the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium which replaced White Hart Lane as the home ground of Tottenham Hotspur. Wikipedia
This article contains records and statistics for the English professional football club Tottenham Hotspur. – Arsenal: Wikipedia
Sentences forNorthumberland Development Project
- Eventually the club settled on the Northumberland Development Project, whereby a new stadium would be built on a larger piece of land that incorporated the existing site.
- This proposal would become the Northumberland Development Project.
- Ultimately the club's owners, ENIC Group, decided to focus solely on the ongoing redevelopment plan for White Hart Lane as part of the Northumberland Development Project.
- The NDP was announced on 30 October 2008 to develop the current site and land to its north, to construct a totally new 56,250-seat stadium.
- The Northumberland Development Project is a major project that centers on the construction of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but also include hotels, residential units, and retail spaces.
- These plans however failed to come to fruition, except for a proposal to redevelop the existing site that became the Northumberland Development Project.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Northumberland Development Project