Settlements similar to or like Nottingham
City and unitary authority area in Nottinghamshire, England. Wikipedia
County in the East Midlands region of England, bordering South Yorkshire to the north-west, Lincolnshire to the east, Leicestershire to the south, and Derbyshire to the west. Nottingham, though the county council is based at County Hall in West Bridgford in the borough of Rushcliffe, at a site facing Nottingham over the River Trent. Wikipedia
- After the debacle at Hull, Charles moved on to Nottingham, raising the royal standard there on 22 August 1642.
- The traditional county town, and the largest settlement in the historic and ceremonial county boundaries, is the City of Nottingham.
- The negotiations proved futile, and Charles raised the royal standard in Nottingham on 22 August 1642.
- This is also the reason for the numbers of tourists who visit places like Sherwood Forest, City of Nottingham, and the surrounding villages in Sherwood Forest.
- After three years, Bloodworth and Stafford were paid off, and Samuel Need – a hosier of Nottingham – joined the partnership.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nottingham