Comics characters similar to or like Nova (Richard Rider)
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional mutant superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Debuting in 1981 on the NBC animated television series, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (as Fire-Star), she has the ability to generate and manipulate microwave radiation, allowing her to fly and create intense heat and flames. Wikipedia
Sentences forNova (Richard Rider)
- He shows up on the scene in order to save a terrified Nova from the zombified Spider-Man, saying that they have to kill Spider-Man immediately.
- The Silver Surfer leads the world devourer to the populated planet Orbucen, which brings him into conflict with Richard Rider.
- Captain America and Iron Man, after a final reconciliation, sacrifice themselves alongside Nova to deflect the full Annihilation Wave.
- This causes the collapse of the Cancerverse, and Nova sacrifices himself in an attempt to contain Thanos inside the imploding reality.
- In the Universe X limited series, a version of Carol Danvers allied with Mar-Vell and she, along with Nova, Quasar, and Starlord, formed the Realm Marvel.
- For about ten years, he would produce an average three to four books' worth of pencils a month, such as Nova (1976) and Ms. Marvel (1977).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nova (Richard Rider)