Tennis biographies similar to or like Novak Djokovic
Serbian professional tennis player. Wikipedia
Common tennis term for Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. From the 2003 Wimbledon Championships up to and including the 2020 French Open, the trio have dominated men's singles, winning 57 of the 69 Grand Slam titles, with Federer and Nadal accounting for 20 each, and Djokovic 17. Wikipedia
Sentences forNovak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic, seventeen-time Grand Slam champion and 2011, 2014 and 2015 Laureus Sportsman of the Year, finished 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015 as the No. 1 ranked player in the world.
- Novak Djokovic has won seventeen Grand Slam singles title and has held the No. 1 spot in the ATP rankings for a total of 288 weeks (second of all time).
- On the men's side, Novak Djokovic was the first singles player since Rod Laver to hold all four major titles at once, which he accomplished between Wimbledon 2015 and the 2016 French Open.
- Murray is one of only three players to have recorded ten or more victories over Federer (the other two being Nadal and Novak Djokovic).
- Federer reached the final in Montreal before playing a young and relatively unknown Serbian named Novak Djokovic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Novak Djokovic