Russian inhabited localities similar to or like Novosibirsk
Largest city and administrative centre of Novosibirsk Oblast in Russia. Wikipedia
- According to Medialogy, the mer of Novosibirsk, Anatoly Lokot', is mentioned in the media more than any other Russian mayor.
- The most populous city of Siberia, as well as the third most populous city of Russia, is the city of Novosibirsk.
- In 1962, a special summer school was established in Novosibirsk to prepare students for a Siberian math and science Olympiad.
- The capital of the Russian SFSR was Moscow and the other major urban centers included Leningrad, Novosibirsk, Sverdlovsk, Gorky and Kuybishev.
- Novosibirsk is the largest city in Siberia, with a population of about 1.5 million.
- The gold was taken to Novosibirsk, where it was further refined and purchased for $35.10 per ounce, a total of 23 million dollars.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Novosibirsk