Organizations similar to or like OECD
Intergovernmental economic organisation with 37 member countries, founded in 1961 to stimulate economic progress and world trade. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations. Largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. Wikipedia
Regional intergovernmental organization comprising ten countries in Southeast Asia, which promotes intergovernmental cooperation and facilitates economic, political, security, military, educational, and sociocultural integration among its members and other countries in Asia. ASEAN also regularly engages other countries in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. Wikipedia
- Healthcare spending in Italy accounted for 9.2% of the national GDP in 2012, very close the OECD countries' average of 9.3%.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) attributes this difference to South Africa's widespread welfare system.
- The Programme for International Student Assessment, coordinated by the OECD, ranked France's education as about the OECD average in 2015.
- According to the OECD, China spent 2.11% of its GDP on research and development (R&D) in 2016.
- 9.5% of the population aged 18–66 receive a disability pension and 30% of the labour force are employed by the government, the highest in the OECD.
- The total health spending is 9.4% of the GDP, slightly above the average of 9.3% of the OECD.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: OECD