Musical artists similar to or like Oak Felder
Turkish-American songwriter and record producer based in Atlanta and Los Angeles. Wikipedia
American DJ, songwriter and record producer based in Los Angeles. Co-creator and lead member of the electronic dancehall music project Major Lazer, a member of the supergroup LSD with Sia and Labrinth, a member of electronic duo Jack Ü with producer and DJ Skrillex, and a member of Silk City with Mark Ronson. Wikipedia
American record producer, songwriter, engineer, and mixer based in Los Angeles. Five-time Grammy Award winner and is best known for his work with Bonnie Raitt, Ray LaMontagne, Aimee Mann, Joe Henry, Grant-Lee Phillips, Hugh Laurie, Ingrid Michaelson, Loudon Wainwright III, Rodney Crowell, Alana Davis, and Jonatha Brooke. Wikipedia
British singer, songwriter, record producer and arranger, based in Los Angeles. Signed by Mike Caren to Artist Publishing Group in 2013, he has been nominated for several Grammy Awards and worked with a number of popular artists, including Usher, Justin Bieber, Camila Cabello, Kygo, Chris Brown, Little Mix, Martin Garrix, One Republic, Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Jon Bellion, Kelsea Ballerini and Kevin Gates, amongst others. Wikipedia
Grammy Award-winning Canadian songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist currently based in Los Angeles, California. Producer for Canadian reggae band Magic!, but was initially a producer/songwriter as a member of the production duo The Messengers—both along with Nasri Atweh—earning credits on a multitude of successful singles and albums. Wikipedia
Sentences forOak Felder
- In an interview with journalist Brenda Pike, she said she collaborated with producers Chuck Harmony, Warren "Oak" Felder, and Sossick, among others.
- "Good Kisser" was written by Andrew "Pop" Wansel, Ronald "Flippa" Colson, Jameel Roberts, Terry Sneed and Warren "Oak" Felder, with co-writing done by Usher.
- Pop & Oak is a songwriting and production duo consisting of Andrew "Pop" Wansel and Warren "Oak" Felder.
- The production was handled by Oak with co-production by "Downtown" Trevor Brown and Zaire Koalo.
- She co-wrote the song with Sean Douglas, Trevor Brown, William Zaire Simmons and its producer Oak Felder.
- Oak Felder and Pop Wansel argued about wanting a Portishead or Hayes sample for the song, both unaware it was the same one.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Oak Felder