Athletic conferences similar to or like Ohio Valley Conference
Collegiate athletic conference which operates in the Midwestern and Southeastern United States. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference located in the eastern United States. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the conference consists of fifteen member universities, each of whom compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)'s Division I, with its football teams competing in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), the highest levels for athletic competition in US-based collegiate sports. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference affiliated at the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II level which operates in the Southeastern United States. Formed by six universities in the summer of 1970: Delta State, Florence State , Jacksonville State, Livingston (now West Alabama), Tennessee–Martin, and Troy State (now Troy). Wikipedia
Sentences forOhio Valley Conference
- In recent years, Brooks Stadium hosted the Ohio Valley Conference baseball tournament (2001–2009) and the National Club Baseball Association World Series (2015 and 2016).
- Eastern Illinois moved to the Ohio Valley Conference in 1996, reducing membership to nine programs.
- Tennessee State has been a member of the Ohio Valley Conference since 1986, while Hampton left the MEAC in 2018 for the Big South Conference.
- After Eastern Illinois joined the Ohio Valley Conference for football in 1995, Youngstown State joined in 1997 and was followed by Western Kentucky University in 2001.
- The school transferred from the Sun Belt Conference, and had participated in the Ohio Valley Conference before that.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ohio Valley Conference