Albums similar to or like Old Wave
Ninth studio album by the Beatles' former drummer, Ringo Starr. Wikipedia
Ringo Starr's second official compilation album, released on Rhino. The successor to 1975's Blast from Your Past, it rounds up Starr's highlights from 1976's Ringo's Rotogravure to 1983's Old Wave and encompasses label stays with Polydor, Atlantic, Portrait, and RCA. Wikipedia
Sentences forOld Wave
- After completing Old Wave in 1982 with producer Joe Walsh, he was unable to find a record company willing to release the album in the UK or the US.
- Stop and Smell the Roses was reissued on CD, on the same day as Old Wave, in the US by The Right Stuff on 22 August 1994 with bonus tracks.
- A promotional CD was released in 1994 by Capitol, featuring three songs from both Old Wave (1983) and Stop and Smell the Roses.
- His first studio album since 1983's Old Wave, it followed a successful 1989–90 world tour with his All-Starr Band.
- After taking a hiatus from his solo career following 1983's Old Wave, Starr spent the next few years making TV appearances and guesting on other artists' recordings and gigs, as well as recording an album that would remain unissued.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Old Wave