Topics similar to or like Onitsuka Tiger
One of the oldest shoe companies in Japan, tracing its history back to the formation of Onitsuka Co Ltd in 1949 when 32-year-old former military officer Kihachiro Onitsuka started his company with the hopes of raising postwar youth self-esteem through athletics. Wikipedia
Sentences forOnitsuka Tiger
- The company initially operated in Eugene, Oregon as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger, making most sales at track meets out of Knight's automobile.
- Bowerman and Knight initially began importing the Onitsuka Tiger running shoes from Japan to sell in the United States.
- While in Japan, he was approached by a Japanese shoe company, Onitsuka Tiger, with the possibility of wearing its shoes; they were informed by Niskanen that Abebe had "other commitments."
- In 1977, Onitsuka Tiger merged with GTO and JELENK to form ASICS Corporation.
- Nike, Inc., originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports, was founded to sell Onitsuka Tiger shoes in the US.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Onitsuka Tiger