Law enforcement agencies similar to or like Ontario Provincial Police
Provincial police service for the province of Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Municipal police force in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the primary agency responsible for providing law enforcement and policing services in Toronto. The first local police service created in North America and is one of the oldest police services in the English-speaking world. Wikipedia
The provincial police service for the province of Alberta, Canada from 1917 to 1932. Formed as a result of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police leaving the prairie provinces during the First World War due to a lack of sufficient resources in light of its increased responsibilities for national security and reluctance to again enforce Prohibition law recently put into effect by the Alberta government after its experience doing so during territorial times. Wikipedia
The Peel Regional Police (PRP) provide policing services for Peel Region (excluding Caledon) in Ontario, Canada. Second largest municipal police service in Ontario after the Toronto Police Service and third largest municipal force in Canada behind Toronto,and Montreal with 2,100 uniformed members and close to 875 support staff. Wikipedia
Sentences forOntario Provincial Police
- Boniface is a former Commissioner of the Ontario Provincial Police and was one of 3 female police commissioners in Canada when appointed in May 1998.
- In addition, the Ontario Provincial Police have a Port Credit detachment in the city for patrolling provincial highways.
- Other areas of Perth County receive services from the Ontario Provincial Police, Perth County Detachment in Sebringville with satellite offices in Listowel and Mitchell.
- There is also a detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police located in Town, mainly to patrol area provincial highways within Durham Region.
- There is also a detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police located in the McFarlane Lake area of the city's south end.
- They do not perform court security-related duties, which are handled by the police in which the courthouse is located (municipal police or the Ontario Provincial Police).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ontario Provincial Police