Websites similar to or like OpenTable
Online restaurant-reservation service company founded by Chuck Templeton on 2 July 1998 and is based in San Francisco, California. Wikipedia
Irish-American financial services and software as a service company dual-headquartered in San Francisco, California and Dublin, Ireland. The company primarily offers payment processing software and application programming interfaces (APIs) for e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Wikipedia
American banking company based in San Francisco, California that was acquired by Norwest Corporation in 1998. During the California Gold Rush in early 1848 at Sutter's Mill near Coloma, California, financiers and entrepreneurs from all over North America and the world flocked to California, drawn by the promise of huge profits. Wikipedia
- The Jazz Kitchen, opened in 1994, was recognized in 2011 by OpenTable as one the "top 50 late night dining hotspots" in the U.S.
- Vacasa board member and former OpenTable CEO Matt Roberts replaced Breon as interim chief while the company searches for a successor.
- He went on to do nine total LudoBites pop-ups in Los Angeles, and one in Hawaii, crashing OpenTable twice and booking 6 weeks of reservations in 47 seconds.
- The online restaurant booking service is powered by BookaTable (previously known as Livebookings ) and OpenTable.
- OpenTable estimated in May that 25% of American restaurants would close their doors permanently.
- MoviePass and Studio Movie Grill were also partnering on testing food features through the MoviePass app including OpenTable (purchases) and Explore More (menu).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: OpenTable