Instruments similar to or like Organ (music)
Keyboard instrument of one or more pipe divisions or other means for producing tones, each played with its own keyboard, played either with the hands on a keyboard or with the feet using pedals. Wikipedia
Musical instrument that produces sound by driving pressurized air through the organ pipes selected from a keyboard. Because each pipe produces a single pitch, the pipes are provided in sets called ranks, each of which has a common timbre and volume throughout the keyboard compass. Wikipedia
Sentences forOrgan (music)
- The cathedral may have had an organ as early as the 12th century, though the names of organists are only recorded from the early 15th century.
- It has the largest organ in Russia installed in Svetlanov Hall.
- Major components that make Notre Dame stand out include its large historic organ and its immense church bells.
- The harmonium repertoire includes many pieces written originally for the church organ, which may be played on a harmonium as well, because they have a small enough range and use fewer stops.
- The pump organ is a type of free-reed organ that generates sound as air flows past a vibrating piece of thin metal in a frame.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Organ (music)