Geopolitical organisations similar to or like Organisation internationale de la Francophonie
International organization representing countries and regions where French is a lingua franca or customary language, where a significant proportion of the population are francophones (French speakers), or where there is a notable affiliation with French culture. Wikipedia
The Francization of Brussels refers to the evolution, over the past two centuries, of this historically Dutch-speaking city into one where French has become the majority language and lingua franca. The rapid, yet compulsory assimilation of the Flemish population, amplified by immigration from France and Wallonia. Wikipedia
Use of French by non-native speakers in a country where French is not normally spoken, similar to English as a foreign language. No single test like the TOEFL, but instead a variety of possible tests used to measure language proficiency of non-francophones in non-francophone countries. Wikipedia
Global network of French-speaking international civil servants. Founded in The Hague in 2007 by representatives of the United Nations , the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the International Criminal Court (ICC), the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), the European Space Agency (ESA), Europol and Eurojust, it is now represented in 57 international organisations. Wikipedia
Sentences forOrganisation internationale de la Francophonie
- It is an associate member of the Association of Caribbean States (ACS) and a leading member of the International Francophone Organisation (OIF) of 84 fully or partly French-speaking countries.
- Vietnam remains a full member of the International Organisation of the Francophonie (La Francophonie) and education has revived some interest in the language.
- The UAE has the status in the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie as an observer state, and Qatar has the status in the organization as an associate state.
- In 2010, the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie identified 4,756,100 French speakers in the country.
- In addition to mandating the use of French in the territory of the Republic, the French government tries to promote French in the European Union and globally through institutions such as the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie.
- Since 2006, Ghana has been an associate member of the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie, the global organisation that unites French-speaking countries (84 nations on 6 continents).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Organisation internationale de la Francophonie