Settlements similar to or like Ormond Beach, Florida
City in Volusia County, Florida, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forOrmond Beach, Florida
- It then enters the city of Ormond Beach, where US 1 is known and Younge Street, intersecting State Road 40, and running parallel with County Road 4079.
- Henry Morrison Flagler, one of the co-founders of Standard Oil along with Rockefeller, bought the Ormond Hotel in 1890, located in Ormond Beach, Florida, two years after it opened.
- The storm weakened as it turned west-southwestward, and made landfall near Ormond Beach, Florida on September 5 as a minimal tropical storm.
- The main road through Silver Springs is State Road 40 which runs east and west from Rainbow Lakes Estates to Ormond Beach in Volusia County.
- It is bordered on the north by Holly Hill and Ormond Beach and on the south by Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona and Port Orange.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ormond Beach, Florida