U.S. counties similar to or like Osceola County, Florida
County located in the central portion of the U.S. state of Florida. Wikipedia
Sentences forOsceola County, Florida
- In May 1965, some of these major land transactions were recorded a few miles southwest of Orlando in Osceola County.
- Much of the resort is in southwestern Orange County, with the remainder in adjacent Osceola County.
- The vacation resort opened in October 1971, ushering in an explosive population and economic growth for the Orlando metropolitan area, which now encompasses Orange, Seminole, Osceola, and Lake Counties.
- After population increased in the region, the legislature organized several counties, such as Osceola, Seminole, Lake, and Volusia, from its territory.
- The area encompasses four counties (Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake), and is the 26th-largest metro area in the United States with a 2010 Census-estimated population of 2,134,411.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Osceola County, Florida