Animanga videos similar to or like Outlaw Star
Japanese anime television series produced by Sunrise and seinen manga series written and illustrated by Takehiko Itō. Wikipedia
Japanese science fiction anime television series animated by Sunrise featuring a production team led by director Shinichirō Watanabe, screenwriter Keiko Nobumoto, character designer Toshihiro Kawamoto, mechanical designer Kimitoshi Yamane, and composer Yoko Kanno. The twenty-six episodes ("sessions") of the series are set in the year 2071, and follow the lives of a bounty hunter crew traveling in their spaceship called the Bebop. Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Yusuke Murata. Introverted boy who joins an American football club as a secretary, but after being coerced by quarterback Yoichi Hiruma, becomes the team's running back, whilst wearing an eyeshield and the number 21, under the pseudonym of "Eyeshield 21". Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi. Set in Edo, which has been conquered by aliens named Amanto, the plot follows life from the point of view of samurai Gintoki Sakata, who works as a freelancer alongside his friends Shinpachi Shimura and Kagura in order to pay the monthly rent. Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. Bleach follows the adventures of the hotheaded teenager Ichigo Kurosaki, who inherits his parents' destiny after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper—a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper—from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. Wikipedia
2002 Japanese anime series created by Sunrise and animation director Shūkō Murase. The series follows a fictional Japanese branch of a secret global organization called "SOLOMON" or the "Solomon Toukatsu Nin'idantai" (roughly "Solomon Executive Organization"), abbreviated as "STN" or "STN-J". Wikipedia
Sentences forOutlaw Star
- In 2003, Carpenter was planning an anime spin-off of Escape from New York, with Outlaw Stars Mitsuru Hongo slated to direct.
- She wrote and performed the two ending songs for the 1998 anime Outlaw Star and contributed songs for Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight.
- Critics have drawn comparisons and parallels between Firefly and the anime Outlaw Star.
- Takehiko Itō (伊東 岳彦) is a Japanese manga artist best known for his work on the manga Outlaw Star from his affiliated Morning Star Studio.
- He worked as a storyboarder for the 1998 anime series Outlaw Star.
- It is a spin-off of the anime adaptation of Takehiko Ito's Outlaw Star, which was also produced by Sunrise.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Outlaw Star