Albums similar to or like Overexposed (album)
Fourth studio album by the American band Maroon 5. Wikipedia
American pop rock band Maroon 5 has released six studio albums, three live albums, two compilation albums, one remix album, three extended plays (EPs), 32 singles, six promotional singles, and 23 music videos. The group originally formed in 1994 as Kara's Flowers while they were still attending high school. Wikipedia
Sentences forOverexposed (album)
- Since "Moves Like Jagger" was the first time Maroon 5 had collaborated with an outside writer, the band decided to attempt it again on their next album, entitled Overexposed.
- As Maroon 5 continued to work on their fourth studio album Overexposed, which was released on June 26, 2012.
- James Valentine called Overexposed "our most 'pop' record ever and we weren't shy about really going for it".
- The song was released on June 19, 2012, as the second single from their fourth studio album Overexposed (2012).
- On June 5, 2012, the band released the album's 10th anniversary edition, to coincide with their fourth studio album Overexposed.
- On August 31, 2012 - during a show in Argentina on the Overexposed World Tour - Farrar filled-in for Mickey Madden on the bass guitar for the very first time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Overexposed (album)