Golfers similar to or like Pádraig Harrington
Irish professional golfer who plays on the European Tour and the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
English professional golfer who plays most of his golf on the PGA Tour, while keeping his membership on the European Tour. He won his first major championship at the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club, becoming the first English player to win a major since Nick Faldo in 1996 and the first to win the U.S. Open since Tony Jacklin in 1970. Wikipedia
Spanish professional golfer from the Basque region who has enjoyed success on both the European Tour and the PGA Tour, and has won two major championships, both at The Masters. In 2012 he captained Europe's Ryder Cup team to a narrow victory over the US, which seemed improbable at the start of the final day's play when the Europeans trailed 10–6. Wikipedia
Sentences forPádraig Harrington
- However, he sealed the title with a 40-yard up and down, which included a ten-footer for bogey to win by a shot over runner-up Pádraig Harrington.
- Like at the 2007 Open Championship, Pádraig Harrington was able to erase a García lead on the back nine to take the title.
- He missed it by a fraction and faced a four-hole playoff with Pádraig Harrington that he eventually lost by one stroke.
- Following knee surgery in the summer of 2008, Woods missed the entire second half of the year, while Pádraig Harrington won two major championships, to add to the Open Championship he won in 2007.
- However he continues to play mainly in Europe, and was the leader of the European Tour Order of Merit in 2006, until Pádraig Harrington overtook him in the final event.
- Other multiple winners in this era are South African Ernie Els (2002, 2012) and Irishman Pádraig Harrington (2007, 2008).
- In 2001, Daly won the BMW International Open with a one-stroke lead over Pádraig Harrington, with a personal best score of 27 under par for four rounds.
- There have been several repeat winners, including Pádraig Harrington, Sandy Lyle, Sam Snead, and Tom Watson.
- At the 2008 Open Championship, Poulter had the clubhouse lead on the last round before being beaten by defending champion Pádraig Harrington.
- It had one of its more exciting finishes in 2005, when Pádraig Harrington eagled the par-5 final hole with a 65 ft putt to win the title.
- Poulter would finish in a tie for third, one shot outside of the playoff, which was won by Pádraig Harrington.
- He celebrated with a large crowd, including fellow golfer Pádraig Harrington, in the United States.
- On the second day, Perry played a morning foursome with Furyk and they defeated Pádraig Harrington and Robert Karlsson (3 & 1).
- His 1906 victory in The Open Championship was the last successful defence of the title by a European until Pádraig Harrington replicated the feat in 2008.
- Lawrie was the last European player to win a major until 2007, when that drought was ended by Pádraig Harrington of Ireland in The Open Championship.
- Later in 2001, at the age of 43, Woosnam became the oldest player to win the World Match Play Championship (not an official European Tour event at the time) when he beat Pádraig Harrington 2 & 1 in the final.
- He played again in 2008, forming a partnership with Pádraig Harrington in the foursomes and beating Justin Leonard 5 & 3 in the singles on Sunday.
- He often travels and practises with Rory McIlroy and Pádraig Harrington.
- He hit a hole-in-one in the Ryder Cup, on the 14th hole during a singles match against Pádraig Harrington in 2006.
- The win was only the second home victory since 1982 and the first since Pádraig Harrington in 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pádraig Harrington