Golfers similar to or like Pádraig Harrington
Irish professional golfer who plays on the European Tour and the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
Sentences forPádraig Harrington
- However, he sealed the title with a 40-yard up and down, which included a ten-footer for bogey to win by a shot over runner-up Pádraig Harrington.
- Like at the 2007 Open Championship, Pádraig Harrington was able to erase a García lead on the back nine to take the title.
- He missed it by a fraction and faced a four-hole playoff with Pádraig Harrington that he eventually lost by one stroke.
- Following knee surgery in the summer of 2008, Woods missed the entire second half of the year, while Pádraig Harrington won two major championships, to add to the Open Championship he won in 2007.
- However he continues to play mainly in Europe, and was the leader of the European Tour Order of Merit in 2006, until Pádraig Harrington overtook him in the final event.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pádraig Harrington