Nascar drivers similar to or like P. J. Jones
American professional racing driver. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forP. J. Jones
- A backup driver and one of Gordon's friends, P. J. Jones took over for Gordon upon his suspension.
- Although it attempted many races, two drivers (Ted Christopher and P. J. Jones) each qualified for a race with the team that year.
- P. J. Jones and Kevin Conway have also shared the No. 7; Gordon entered a No. 07 car for a number of races.
- A lot of drivers affiliated with Gordon's closed Cup Series NASCAR team such as P. J. Jones for example, followed Gordon to race in the Super Trucks.
- The team also ran a second car yet again in 2002 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, with P. J. Jones but the number changed from No. 41 to No. 50.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: P. J. Jones