Organizations similar to or like PFLAG
United States' first and largest organization uniting parents, families, and allies with people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer . Wikipedia
Interwoven history of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied movements in the United States of America, beginning in the early 20th century and influential in achieving social progress for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual people. Political ideology and social movement that advocate for the full acceptance of LGBT people in society. Wikipedia
National non-profit-making organisation that was run by and for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) young people and is based in the United Kingdom. Aim to represent the needs and views of younger LGBT people by campaigning for greater visibility and equal rights, as well as providing general support and information to those who are just coming out or who are experiencing homophobia. Wikipedia
Voluntary organisation and registered charity in the United Kingdom which offers support to parents and their lesbian/gay/bisexual and transgender children. They have a national telephone helpline (0300 688 0368 ) as well as several parent support groups and are a support group recognised by the UK Government. Wikipedia
Nonprofit organization providing support and resources to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and intersex (LGBTQI) youth in the Charleston, South Carolina area. Founded in 1995 in Charleston by Tom Myers as a support group for gay youth after his son came out as gay. Wikipedia
- He was an honorary board member of PFLAG and among the first celebrities to appear in public service announcements discussing AIDS.
- She was the keynote speaker for the 1997 national Parents, Families, & Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) convention, and has since become one of the LGBT community's most vocal advocates.
- The final scene of the film shows Megan's parents attending a PFLAG meeting to come to terms with their daughter's homosexuality.
- He was given a 100% score from the Human Rights Campaign, which supports same-sex marriage and LGBT rights, and a 100% score by PFLAG or Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays.
- During his suspension, Joyce was required to perform community service by participating in a public outreach initiative with PFLAG, a family and ally organization supporting the LGBTQ community.
- The mother (at 17) of main character Michael Novotny, Debbie plays a major role in her son's life, is a strong supporter of gay rights, and an active member of PFLAG.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: PFLAG