Topics similar to or like Padshahnama
Genre of works written as the official history of the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan’s reign. Wikipedia
The Akbarnama, which translates to Book of Akbar, the official chronicle of the reign of Akbar, the third Mughal Emperor (r. 1556–1605), commissioned by Akbar himself by his court historian and biographer, Abu'l-Fazl ibn Mubarak, called one of the "nine jewels in Akbar's court" by Mughal writers. Wikipedia
- According to Abdul Hamid Lahori, author of the Padshahnama, the shrine was under construction for 4 years until 1645 at a cost of 300,000 rupees.
- 1654) describes, in his Padshahnama, the construction of the throne:
- Abdul Hamid Lahori wrote the history of the first twenty years of Shah Jahan's rule in Padshahnama and completed the book in 1648 AD.
- In 1993, Beach published his research on the British Royal Collection's 17th-century manuscript of the Padshahnama.
- Padshahnama is a term for lavishly illuminated versions.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Padshahnama