Settlements similar to or like Paghman
Town in the hills near Afghanistan's capital of Kabul. Wikipedia
City in Afghanistan, located in the south of the country on the Arghandab River, at an elevation of 1010 m. It is Afghanistan's second largest city after Kabul, with a population of about 614,118. Capital of Kandahar Province and also the center of the larger cultural region called Loy Kandahar. Wikipedia
- For nearly three weeks, Emir Habibullah, reportedly in his summer palace at Paghman, responded with only polite noncommittal replies to requests for an audience.
- On 26 October 1915 the Emir finally granted an audience at his palace at Paghman, which provided privacy from British secret agents.
- The government forces further proved their worth in April 1990, during an offensive against a fortified complex at Paghman.
- One million years ago the Kabul region was surrounded from south-east between Lowgar and Paghman Mountains; Charikar in the north and the Ningai Ghar mountains in the west.
- It united Antony with Paghman, a district on the outskirts of Kabul but has not been pursued with the new authorities.
- The party is strongest in the Paghman area and receives most of its support from Pashtuns.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paghman