Countries similar to or like Pakistan
Country in South Asia. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia at the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south and west, as well as sharing maritime borders with Qatar to the west and Iran to the north. Federation of seven emirates consisting of Abu Dhabi , Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country in Eastern Europe and North Asia. At 17125200 km2, it is, by a considerable margin, the largest country in the world by area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area, and the ninth most populous, with about 146.79 million people, including Crimea. Wikipedia
Country in the northeast corner of Africa, whose territory in the Sinai Peninsula extends beyond the continental boundary with Asia, as traditionally defined. Bordered by the Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea to the east, Sudan to the south, Libya to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia, bordering Lebanon to the southwest, the Mediterranean Sea to the west, Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Jordan to the south, and Israel to the southwest. Home to diverse ethnic and religious groups, including Syrian Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians, Kurds, Circassians, Mandeans and Turkemens. Wikipedia
- Its meaning has varied, referring to a region encompassing present-day northern India and Pakistan or to India in its near entirety.
- Jammu and Kashmir has 42,241 km 2 of area administered by India and 13,297 km 2 of area controlled by Pakistan under Azad Kashmir which is claimed by India as part of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Ladakh has 59,146 km 2 of area administered by India and 72,971 km 2 of area controlled by Pakistan under Gilgit-Baltistan, which is claimed by India as part of Ladakh.
- Independence was granted to India and Pakistan in 1947.
- Hindi is quite easy to understand for many Pakistanis, who speak Urdu, which, like Hindi, is part of Hindustani.
- In Pakistan, a city is headed by the District Nazim (the word means "supervisor" in Urdu, but is sometimes translated as Mayor) and assisted by Naib Nazim who is also speaker of District Council.
- Coney Island Avenue is home to Little Pakistan as Church Avenue is to Bangladeshis.
- In the present, Sri Lanka enjoys extensive relations with China, Russia, and Pakistan.
- In more detail, it extended from what today is northwest Pakistan to northwest India and northeast Afghanistan.
- There exists a relatively large Pakistani community in Barcelona with up to twenty thousand nationals.
- Durrani and his Afghan army conquered much of present-day Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Khorasan and Kohistan provinces of Iran, and Delhi in India.
- In Pakistan, after the 2008 Balochistan honour killings in which five women were killed by tribesmen of the Umrani Tribe of Balochistan, Pakistani Federal Minister for Postal Services Israr Ullah Zehri defended the practice; he said: "These are centuries-old traditions, and I will continue to defend them. Only those who indulge in immoral acts should be afraid."
- It is bordered to the northwest by Armenia (35 km), the Azeri exclave of Nakhchivan (179 km), and the Republic of Azerbaijan (611 km); to the north by the Caspian Sea; to the northeast by Turkmenistan (992 km); to the east by Afghanistan (936 km) and Pakistan (909 km); to the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman; and to the west by Iraq (1458 km) and Turkey (499 km).
- At its greatest extent, the Achaemenid Empire included territories of modern-day Iran, Republic of Azerbaijan (Arran and Shirvan), Armenia, Georgia, Turkey (Anatolia), much of the Black Sea coastal regions, northeastern Greece and southern Bulgaria (Thrace), northern Greece and Macedonia">North Macedonia (Paeonia and Macedon), Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian territories, all significant population centers of ancient Egypt as far west as Libya, Kuwait, northern Saudi Arabia, parts of the United Arab Emirates and Oman, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and much of Central Asia, making it the first world government and the largest empire the world had yet seen.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pakistan