Military units similar to or like Pakistan Army
Land service branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Wikipedia
The Pakistan Armed Forces (پاکستان مسلح افواج; ) are the combined military forces of Pakistan. They are the sixth-largest in the world in terms of active military personnel and consist of three formally uniformed services—the Army, Navy, and Air Force, which are backed by various constitutionally−sanctioned paramilitary forces. Wikipedia
Naval warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It came into existence by transfer of personnel and equipment from the Royal Indian Navy that ceased to exist following the partition of British India through a parliamentary act that established the independence of Pakistan and India from the United Kingdom on 14 August 1947. Wikipedia
Aerial warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces, tasked primarily with the aerial defence of Pakistan, with a secondary role of providing air support to the Pakistan Army and Navy when required, and a tertiary role of providing strategic airlift capability to Pakistan. , as per the International Institute for Strategic Studies, the PAF has 70,000 active-duty personnel and operates 582 aircraft. Wikipedia
Immense panorama of conflicts and struggles extending for more than 2,000 years across areas constituting modern Pakistan and greater South Asia. The history of the modern-day military of Pakistan began in 1947, when Pakistan achieved its independence as a modern nation. Wikipedia
The Pakistan Rangers are a paramilitary federal law enforcement organization in Pakistan, operating under the authority of the Interior Secretary of Pakistan. To secure and defend sites of significance in the country, although they are also usually involved in major internal and external security operations with the regular Pakistani military and provide assistance to municipal and provincial police forces to maintain law and order against crime, terrorism and unrest. Wikipedia
Sentences forPakistan Army
- To the east of the historic core is the area known as Defence, an expansive upscale suburb developed and administered by the Pakistan Army.
- On 25 March 1971, the Pakistan Army launched military operations under Operation Searchlight against the population of East Pakistan.
- In the British Army for instance, air defence is part of the artillery arm, while in the Pakistan Army, it was split off from the artillery to form a separate arm of its own in 1990.
- Aidid saw UNOSOM II as a threat to his power and in June 1993 his militia attacked Pakistan Army troops, attached to UNOSOM II, (see Somalia (March 1992 to February 1996)) in Mogadishu inflicting over 80 casualties.
- Major general in the Pakistan Army is equivalent to rear admiral in the Navy and air vice marshal in the Air Force.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pakistan Army