Topics similar to or like Palisades, New York
Hamlet in the Town of Orangetown in Rockland County, New York, United States, located north of Rockleigh and Alpine, New Jersey; east of Tappan; south of Sparkill; and west of the Hudson River. Wikipedia
Hamlet and census-designated place in the town of Orangetown, Rockland County, New York. Located northwest of Alpine, New Jersey, north of Northvale, New Jersey and Rockleigh, New Jersey, northeast of Old Tappan, New Jersey, east/southeast of Nauraushaun and Pearl River, south of Orangeburg, southwest of Sparkill, and west of Palisades; Tappan shares a border with each. Wikipedia
Sentences forPalisades, New York
- Across the state line, US 9W continues in Palisades as Highland Avenue, a two-lane road through mostly residential suburban surroundings.
- When Jolie was six years old, Bertrand and her live-in partner, filmmaker Bill Day, moved the family to Palisades, New York; they returned to Los Angeles five years later.
- Panettiere was born in and partly raised in Palisades, New York.
- Barris died on March 21, 2017, of natural causes at the age of 87 at his home in Palisades, New York, where he lived with Clagett.
- Panettiere was born in Palisades, New York, to Lesley R. Vogel, a former soap opera actress, and Alan Lee "Skip" Panettiere, a fire department lieutenant.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Palisades, New York