Nascar drivers similar to or like Parker Kligerman
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forParker Kligerman
- During the first practice session on Wednesday, a five-car wreck happened and ended with rookie Parker Kligerman on his roof; several teams had to use back-up cars.
- He rallied to finish in 7th place but was spun out by Parker Kligerman after the checkered flag for previous contact during the race.
- Parker Kligerman would take over the newly renumbered 77 for KBM.
- After starting 40th, Mears finished in the same position when an early-race shunt with Parker Kligerman ended his day.
- At Michigan's Nationwide race, Smith took the lead with 13 laps remaining after Parker Kligerman pitted, and Smith held off Kyle Larson for his third Nationwide victory.
- Coulter would eventually prevail over Nelson Piquet, Jr. and Parker Kligerman to win Rookie of the Year.
- 77 Toyota in the Nationwide Series with driver Parker Kligerman.
- In 2011 and part of 2012, Parker Kligerman drove the No.
- Fuel mileage was key to winning the race, and points leader Regan Smith would take the lead over Parker Kligerman with 13 laps to go, and held off rookie Kyle Larson to take his second win of the season.
- For 2013 22-year-old Parker Kligerman, a former development driver for Team Penske, was signed to run his first full Nationwide Series schedule in the No.
- In addition to continuing running in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Penske Racing, Keselowski has competed in a limited number of Camping World Truck Series races for his own team as a teammate to Parker Kligerman.
- Truex ran in the top ten for a portion of the race, and was in the lead on the last lap when he lost support from Parker Kligerman.
- During 2014 Daytona 500 practice, Whitt's car had debris hit the nose, and without a backup car due to teammate Parker Kligerman's crash during the session, Whitt's team was forced to make repairs, and he also did not have a provisional to lock him into the race.
- Parker Kligerman got his first Nationwide series career pole.
- The sponsorships in question – Central Kentucky Angus Sales for driver Parker Kligerman and Sabala Whitetail for driver Brian Scott (owned by Scott's father J.B. Scott) – had prior associations with the drivers.
- Truck Series driver Parker Kligerman signed with Kyle Busch Motorsports for 2013, driving the No.
- Whitt wound up running seven races for the team, while Parker Kligerman started two races at Texas and Homestead-Miami, with sold finishes of 18th and 25th respectively.
- On December 3, 2013, the team announced that Cole Whitt and Parker Kligerman would compete for Rookie of the Year honors for them in 2014, as the team expanded to two full-time cars with the No.
- The pit reporters for 2018 consisted of Dave Burns, Marty Snider, Kelli Stavast, Parker Kligerman (who replaced Mike Massaro following the 2016 season), and Ralph Sheheen, Burns and Snider were with NBC's original NASCAR pit crew, while Massaro joins from ESPN's NASCAR team and Stavast from the network's sports car coverage.
- In addition to the return of the number 3, Austin was set to compete with what many deemed to be the strongest rookie class in the series' history, including talented youngster Kyle Larson and his runner-up for Nationwide Series ROTY Alex Bowman, Nationwide champion Justin Allgaier and Nationwide veteran Michael Annett, and former big team development drivers Parker Kligerman, Ryan Truex, and Cole Whitt.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Parker Kligerman