Nascar drivers similar to or like Parker Kligerman
American professional stock car racing driver and a pit reporter for NASCAR on NBC. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forParker Kligerman
- He rallied to finish in 7th place but was spun out by Parker Kligerman after the checkered flag for previous contact during the race.
- During the first practice session on Wednesday, a five-car wreck happened and ended with rookie Parker Kligerman on his roof; several teams had to use back-up cars.
- After starting 40th, Mears finished in the same position when an early-race shunt with Parker Kligerman ended his day.
- At Michigan's Nationwide race, Smith took the lead with 13 laps remaining after Parker Kligerman pitted, and Smith held off Kyle Larson for his third Nationwide victory.
- Kyle continued to field his own No. 77 Toyota in the Nationwide Series with driver Parker Kligerman.
- In 2011 and part of 2012, Parker Kligerman drove the No. 29 Ram in the Camping World Truck Series for BKR.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Parker Kligerman