Websites similar to or like Parler
American alt-tech microblogging and social networking service. Wikipedia
American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase. Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms. Wikipedia
Group of websites, social media platforms, and Internet service providers which have become popular among the alt-right, far-right, and others who espouse extreme or fringe opinions, due to the conception that the alternative hosts provide less stringent content moderation than mainstream internet service providers. Some alt-tech services have less stringent content moderation policies which have attracted users who were banned or restricted from more mainstream services, while some alt-tech services have been created specifically to cater to extremist users. Wikipedia
- In response, he joined social media app Parler, known as a more free speech-oriented social media platform, where he continued to post conspiracy theories.
- Hopkins was permanently suspended from Twitter in June 2020 for what the company described as "violations of our hateful conduct policy", she joined Parler afterwards.
- Shortly after, Joe Biggs, one of the Proud Boys organizers, shared through his Parler social media account a logo with the president's words "Stand back" and "Stand by".
- On largely-conservative social media app Parler, messages posted by members contained chiefly hateful comments such as "fags, can't stand gay people...should be illegal."
- Separately, new social media companies such as Parler were created to cater specifically to conservative and right-leaning voices that felt that Twitter and other social media companies were suppressing their voice.
- Maloney, who chairs the House Oversight and Reform Committee, called on FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to open a probe into social media platform Parler.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Parler