Programming languages similar to or like Pascal (programming language)
Imperative and procedural programming language, designed by Niklaus Wirth as a small, efficient language intended to encourage good programming practices using structured programming and data structuring. Wikipedia
Programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which can contain data and code: data in the form of fields (often known as attributes or properties), and code, in the form of procedures (often known as methods). That an object's own procedures can access and often modify the data fields of itself . Wikipedia
Sentences forPascal (programming language)
- Despite standardizing on Pascal for software development Apple did not release a native-code Pascal compiler.
- A 6502 assembler was soon offered on disk, and later the UCSD compiler and operating system for the Pascal language were made available.
- However, other programming languages like Pascal do not have this feature, which allows them to be Turing complete in principle.
- Its record and file structure influenced PL/I and Pascal, and the clause was a predecessor to Pascal's variant records.
- Although it was possible to obtain compilers for Locomotive BASIC, C and Pascal, the majority of the CPC's software was written in native Z80 assembly language.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pascal (programming language)