Officeholders similar to or like Pat Buchanan
American paleoconservative political commentator, columnist, politician and broadcaster. Wikipedia
American syndicated columnist, journalist, television personality, author, and conservative political commentator. After working for two newspapers before serving in the U.S. Army during the Korean War, he became a reporter for the Associated Press and then for The Wall Street Journal. Wikipedia
Canadian-American political commentator and a former speechwriter for President George W. Bush, who is currently a senior editor at The Atlantic as well as an MSNBC contributor. In 2003, Frum authored the first book about Bush's presidency written by a former member of the administration. Wikipedia
American politician who served as a United States Senator from Alaska from 1969 to 1981 as a member of the Democratic Party and who twice ran for presidential nomination of that party. Born and raised in Springfield, Massachusetts, by French-Canadian immigrant parents, Gravel moved to Alaska in the late 1950s, becoming a real estate developer and entering politics. Wikipedia
Sentences forPat Buchanan
- Pat Buchanan, Reagan's Director of Communications, argued that the president did not equate the SS members with the actual Holocaust, but as victims of the ideology of Nazism.
- Pat Buchanan upset Dole in the early New Hampshire primary, however, with Dole finishing second and former Tennessee governor Lamar Alexander finishing third.
- The Washington Times employed Samuel T. Francis, a white nationalist, as a columnist and editor, beginning in 1991 after he was chosen by Pat Buchanan to take over his column.
- He faced a challenge from conservative political columnist Pat Buchanan in the 1992 Republican primaries.
- Pat Buchanan dropped out to run for the Reform Party nomination.
- When Pat Buchanan and Pat Robertson addressed Christian themes at the Republican National Convention—with Bush criticizing Democrats for omitting God from their platform—many moderates were alienated.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pat Buchanan