U.S. counties similar to or like Patrick County, Virginia
County located on the central southern border of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forPatrick County, Virginia
- Original team members and brothers Clay and Ray Lee Wood had stepped down years earlier and focused more on their families and other jobs in Patrick County.
- Stuart's birthplace, Laurel Hill, located in Patrick County, Virginia, was purchased by the J.E.B. Stuart Birthplace Preservation Trust, Inc., in 1992 to preserve and interpret it.
- In 1790, Patrick Henry County was split again: the western part became Patrick County and the rest remained Henry County.
- Another WIlliam A. Burwell, distantly related, owned slaves in and represented Patrick County, Virginia in the Virginia House of Delegates after the death of this Congressman.
- State Route 346 is the designation for Fairystone Lake Drive within Fairy Stone State Park in Patrick County that is maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation.
- Channel 7's analog city-grade signal reached Patrick County, which is part of the Triad market.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Patrick County, Virginia