Golfers similar to or like Patrick Reed
American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour and the European Tour. Wikipedia
English professional golfer who plays most of his golf on the PGA Tour, while keeping his membership on the European Tour. He won his first major championship at the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club, becoming the first English player to win a major since Nick Faldo in 1996 and the first to win the U.S. Open since Tony Jacklin in 1970. Wikipedia
Sentences forPatrick Reed
- In the Sunday singles, he lost to Patrick Reed,1 up, thanks to a birdie by the American at the last hole.
- His challenge was ended with a double-bogey at the 16th hole that put him four strokes behind playing partner Patrick Reed.
- McIlroy and Patrick Reed teed off in the final pairing at Augusta National with McIlroy three shots behind Reed.
- At the 2018 Masters Tournament, Fowler shot a 72-hole score of −14 (274) to finish in 2nd place to champion Patrick Reed by 1 stroke.
- He garnered his second victory in 2015 by winning the unofficial Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas, besting fellow American Patrick Reed by three strokes.
- Five weeks after his first victory, Spieth played the Wyndham Championship, where he lost in a playoff to Patrick Reed.
- Patrick Reed began three shots behind but birdied his first three holes and five of the first seven to tie for the lead.
- Entering the final round at −5, he was nine strokes behind leader Patrick Reed.
- Following the matches, Furyk was subject to criticism from Masters champion Patrick Reed.
- Spieth started the year when he won the Hyundai Tournament of Champions with a dominant display that saw him race to an eight stroke victory over Patrick Reed.
- In January 2015, Walker lost in a sudden-death playoff at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions in Hawaii to Patrick Reed.
- This was Palmer's second runner-up finish of the year, after finishing two shots behind Patrick Reed at the Humana Challenge in January 2014.
- He tied for the lead after shooting a final-round 4-under 67, which got him into a playoff with Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed at 10-under 274.
- Patrick Reed made five birdies and five bogeys in an even-par round of 70 to take the 36-hole lead at four-under par.
- Second-round leader Patrick Reed built a three-stroke advantage with a birdie at the second hole.
- Pan went 2–1–0 and lost his Sunday singles match against Patrick Reed.
- He defeated Patrick Reed by a single stroke.
- Thomas won in a playoff over Xander Schauffele and Patrick Reed.
- Patrick Reed and Jordan Spieth played together for the fourth time in the 2016 Ryder Cup and, having been paired together three times in 2014, became the first American pairing to play seven matches.
- Masters champion Jordan Spieth shot a round of 67 (−3) to tie Patrick Reed for the 36-hole lead.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Patrick Reed