Officeholders similar to or like Paul Broun
American physician and politician who served as the U.S. Representative for from 2007 to 2015. Wikipedia
American physician and Republican Party politician who served as the U.S. Representative for, encompassing the northern suburbs of Atlanta, from 2005 to 2017. Appointed Secretary of Health and Human Services by President Donald Trump and served in that role from February to September 2017. Wikipedia
American businessman and politician who served as the U.S. Representative for from 2013 to 2020. Graves previously served one term as the U.S. Representative for from 2010 to 2013, following his victory in a special election held to fill the seat left vacant by the resignation of Nathan Deal. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Broun
- The congressional seat for Georgia's 10th congressional district opened up when the sitting representative, Paul Broun, announced his bid for U.S. Senate in 2014.
- The seat remained vacant until a special election in July 2007, which was won by Republican Paul Broun, an Athens physician.
- During September 2013, several Republicans considered buying ads against Paul Broun's campaign, due to him being seen as unelectable.
- He defeated Paul Broun (who would later be elected to Congress from the 10th District) in the Republican primary and then defeated Ray in the general election by almost 10 points.
- In Georgia's 10th congressional district, the Club's PAC endorsed incumbent Paul Broun who defeated state representative Barry Fleming 71% to 29% in the July 15, 2008, primary election.
- Besides Deal, another Georgia Republican, Rep. Paul Broun, accused of paying a consultant with taxpayer funds in his 2014 bid for a U.S. Senate race, avoided answering to charges by losing that primary and leaving office.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Broun