Martial artists similar to or like Paul Felder
American professional mixed martial artist and color commentator. Wikipedia
American actor, mixed martial arts commentator, retired mixed martial artist, and retired professional wrestler. Best known for his time in WWE, where his 434-day reign as WWE Champion stands as the sixth-longest in title history, and is currently signed with Cage Fury Fighting Championships as a commentator. Wikipedia
Icelandic professional mixed martial artist, currently competing in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, which was awarded by Renzo Gracie after impressive results at the 2009 IBJJF Pan-Ams and the 2009 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Felder
- Commentators included active fighter Paul Felder who would go on to commentate on UFC events.
- On a quick turnaround, it was announced Paul Felder stepped up to replace Makhachev on five days notice.
- However, Jury himself had to pull out due to injury and was subsequently replaced by undefeated Paul Felder.
- Miller was expected to face Paul Felder on April 18, 2015 at UFC on Fox 15.
- However, he pulled out of the fight in late-June citing a rib injury and was replaced by Paul Felder.
- Iaquinta had already weighed in for his fight against Paul Felder prior to officially being announced as the new replacement.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Felder