Officeholders similar to or like Paul Martin
Canadian politician who served as the 21st prime minister of Canada from December 12, 2003, to February 6, 2006. Wikipedia
Canadian politician who has served as the 23rd prime minister of Canada since 2015 and has been the leader of the Liberal Party since 2013. Second-youngest prime minister in Canadian history; he is also the first to be the child or other relative of a previous holder of the post, as the eldest son of Pierre Trudeau. Wikipedia
Canadian statesman, businessman, writer, and politician who served as the 16th prime minister of Canada from June 4, 1979, to March 3, 1980. Despite his relative inexperience, Clark rose quickly in federal politics, entering the House of Commons in the 1972 election and winning the leadership of the Progressive Conservative Party in 1976. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Martin
- Chrétien's reputation in his home province never recovered after the 1990 leadership convention when rival Paul Martin forced him to declare his opposition to the Meech Lake Accord.
- Former Prime Minister Paul Martin designated support for Northern Canada as one of his priorities in 2004, with an extra $500 million to be divided among the three territories.
- In late 2004, Prime Minister Paul Martin surprised some observers by expressing his personal support for all three territories gaining provincial status "eventually".
- Former prime ministers also commonly penned autobiographies—Tupper, for example—or published their memoirs—such as Diefenbaker and Paul Martin.
- He led the NCC in several campaigns against the Canadian Wheat Board, and supported Finance Minister Paul Martin's 2000 tax cuts as a positive first step toward tax reform.
- Paul Martin succeeded Chrétien as party leader and prime minister in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Martin