Nascar drivers similar to or like Paul Menard
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Menard
- On August 11, 2010, Paul Menard was signed to drive a fourth RCR Chevrolet after he decided to leave the struggling Richard Petty Motorsports.
- Kahne would remain as one of four drivers of RPM alongside his current teammates Sadler and Allmendinger, as well as Yates Racing driver Paul Menard.
- At Talladega, Johnson was spun by Paul Menard and got involved in a multi-car accident with 28 laps to go, finishing 22nd.
- Edwards' win however caused controversy as it was discovered that Edwards jumped in front of leader Paul Menard on a restart to take the lead for the final time; an action that NASCAR gave penalties for in the past.
- On July 26, 2017, it was announced that in 2018 Blaney would move over to a third Penske car and in exchange, Paul Menard would move from Richard Childress Racing to the No.
- 15 Paul Menard competed in cars with the same type of paint scheme.
- Crew chief Larry Carter moved to Yates Racing to be crew chief for Paul Menard.
- Despite Trickle having come the closest previously, there were two NASCAR Xfinity Series races have been won by Wisconsin natives (Johnny Sauter/Necedah-2005 and Paul Menard/Eau Claire-2006).
- Paul Menard, DEI's Busch Series driver drove and sponsorship was provided by Menards Home Improvement stores.
- His former teammate Paul Menard ended up winning the race.
- 21 Ford full-time for the 2020 season, following Paul Menard's announcement that he will retire from full-time racing after the 2019 season.
- 98, given that Paul Menard had signed the team, therefore bringing with him a full-time Menard's sponsorship.
- In July, McMurray came close to winning the Brickyard 400 by passing Paul Menard with nine laps left but with four laps remaining, Menard took back the lead and while Menard charged to his first Cup victory, McMurray ended up 4th as a good record of July.
- 12 car for the 2018 season; Paul Menard was signed to take over the No.
- In 2009, Paul Menard would drive with sponsorship from his father's company Menards.
- Among the drivers who pitted on lap 123 was Paul Menard.
- The scheme remained for the remainder of 2011 and into 2012, a slight alteration remained in 2013 and 2014 and remained the same after a driver change from Bayne to Ryan Blaney, as of 2018 the scheme remained with Motorcraft and it is driven by Paul Menard.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Menard