Nascar drivers similar to or like Paul Menard
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Menard
- In the Nextel Cup race on May 1, No. 8 Dale Earnhardt Jr.; No. 1 Martin Truex Jr.; and No. 15 Paul Menard competed in cars with the same type of paint scheme.
- Kahne would remain as one of four drivers of RPM alongside his current teammates Sadler and Allmendinger, as well as Yates Racing driver Paul Menard.
- On July 26, Blaney announced he would be moving to Team Penske's No. 12 car for the 2018 season; Paul Menard was signed to take over the No. 21 car.
- Edwards' win however caused controversy as it was discovered that Edwards jumped in front of leader Paul Menard on a restart to take the lead for the final time; an action that NASCAR gave penalties for in the past.
- At Talladega, Johnson was spun by Paul Menard and got involved in a multi-car accident with 28 laps to go, finishing 22nd.
- Despite Trickle having come the closest previously, two NASCAR Busch Series races have been won by Wisconsin natives (Johnny Sauter/Necedah in 2005 and Paul Menard/Eau Claire in 2006).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Menard