Basketball biographies similar to or like Paul Pierce
American former professional basketball player who played 19 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA), predominantly with the Boston Celtics. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaul Pierce
- The following year in the 1998 NBA draft, the Celtics drafted Paul Pierce, a college star who had been expected to be drafted much earlier than the Celtics' 10th overall pick.
- Paul Pierce matured into an NBA star and was ably complemented by Antoine Walker and the other players acquired over the years.
- Seven years later, the two teams met again in the first round, and the series went to seven games, with a game-winning block by Paul Pierce, giving the Nets the 104–103 victory.
- However, the rivalry between the Nets and the Celtics appeared significantly cooled off by the June 2013 blockbuster trade that dealt Celtics stars Garnett and Paul Pierce to the Nets in exchange for Wallace, Humphries, and others.
- But prior to the 2003–04 season, current Celtics general manager Danny Ainge and captain Paul Pierce suggested wearing white sneakers, in due part to a growing number of teams wearing black sneakers.
- George Karl had a dispute with Paul Pierce, one of the few superstars on the team, which led to Karl benching Pierce, the team's leading scorer, in Team USA's final game.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paul Pierce