Graphic novels similar to or like Paying for It
2011 graphic novel by Canadian cartoonist Chester Brown. Wikipedia
Sentences forPaying for It
- The 2011 election coincided with the release of Paying for It, in which Brown talks about his frequenting prostitutes.
- This time, the work would not be serialized, and would wait until 2011 to be published as Paying for It.
- His Louis Riel and Paying for It were the first two books made available, though Brown is a print-lover who professes little interest in e-books, or computers in general.
- In 2011 Brown returned to autobiography and his relations with women with the graphic novel Paying for It, a polemic arguing for the decriminalization of prostitution.
- In response, Brown wrote Paying for It, a graphic novel written "from the john's point of view, since of course, I don’t think of myself as an evil monster."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Paying for It