Ethnic groups similar to or like Penangite Chinese
Penangite Chinese are ethnic Chinese Malaysians of full or partial Chinese ancestry who either hail from or live within the State of Penang. Wikipedia
Ethnic Chinese community in Thailand. Thai Chinese are the largest minority group in the country and the largest overseas Chinese community in the world with a population of approximately 10 million people, accounting for 11–14% of the total population of the country as of 2012. Wikipedia
Sentences forPenangite Chinese
- The period of Japanese occupation was renowned for the Imperial Japanese Army's massacres of Penang's Chinese populace, known as Sook Ching to the locals.
- The island has a predominantly Chinese population, which includes the Peranakans; more than 53% of the island's population were of Chinese descent.
- More than half of Butterworth's population consisted of ethnic Chinese, whilst the Malays and Indians formed significant minorities within the town.
- The swift British retreat, coupled with the brutal massacres of Penang's Chinese residents, would severely dent British sense of prestige and dominance in the eyes of the locals.
- The Chinese made up 34% of the population; while most reside within the Central District, the Southern District has a larger proportion of ethnic Chinese.
- Aside from the three main races, the Malays, Chinese, and Indians, Penang is home to significant Eurasian, Siamese and expatriate communities.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Penangite Chinese