Mountains similar to or like Pennine Alps
The Pennine Alps (Walliser Alpen, Alpes valaisannes, Alpi Pennine, Alpes Poeninae), also known as the Valais Alps, are a mountain range in the western part of the Alps. Wikipedia
The Bernese Alps (Berner Alpen, Alpes bernoises, Alpi bernesi) are a mountain range of the Alps, located in western Switzerland. Although the name suggests that they are located in the Berner Oberland region of the canton of Bern, portions of the Bernese Alps are in the adjacent cantons of Valais, Fribourg and Vaud, the latter being usually named Fribourg Alps and Vaud Alps respectively. Wikipedia
Sentences forPennine Alps
- His own form of the name was the "Pennine Alps" (Alpes Peninos), which today is used for a western section of the continental Alps.
- The Pennine, Bernese and Bernina Range are the highest ranges of the country, they contain respectively 38, 9 and 1 summit over 4000 meters.
- While the north side of the Bernese Alps is wet and exposed, the south side is dry and sheltered by the high mountains of both the Bernese and Pennine Alps.
- The mountainous part is home to part of the Hautes Alpes, the Graian Alps and, in a much lesser extent, in the Pennine Alps.
- Monte Rosa (massiccio del Monte Rosa; Monte Rosa-Massiv; massif du Mont Rose) is a mountain massif in the eastern part of the Pennine Alps.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pennine Alps