Stations similar to or like Pennsylvania Station (New York City)
Main intercity railroad station in New York City and the busiest in the Western Hemisphere, serving more than 600,000 passengers per weekday. Wikipedia
Sentences forPennsylvania Station (New York City)
- The metro region's commuter rail lines converge at Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal, on the west and east sides of Midtown Manhattan, respectively.
- On June 20, 2006, the board of NJ Transit approved a three-year trial of express train service between New York Penn Station and the Atlantic City Rail Terminal.
- The combined systems converge at Grand Central Terminal and Pennsylvania Station and contain more than 250 stations and 20 rail lines.
- In 2009, the station saw more than 720,000 passengers, making it Amtrak's second-busiest in New York, behind New York's Penn Station.
- The subsequent headquarters of the Daily News at 450 West 33rd Street straddled the railroad tracks going into Pennsylvania Station.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pennsylvania Station (New York City)