People similar to or like Penny Marshall
American actress, director, and producer. Wikipedia
American film director, film producer, screenwriter and actor, who is best known for creating Happy Days and its various spin-offs, developing Neil Simon's 1965 play The Odd Couple for television, and directing Pretty Woman, Beaches, Runaway Bride, Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve, Mother's Day, The Princess Diaries, and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. Born in The Bronx, New York, on November 13, 1934, the son of Anthony "Tony" Masciarelli , a director of industrial films and producer, and Marjorie Irene (née Ward; 1908–1983), the owner and teacher in a tap dance school. Wikipedia
Sentences forPenny Marshall
- Actress and television personality Rosie O'Donnell and actress/director and producer Penny Marshall became among the company's most recognized spokespersons.
- Garfunkel had a brief relationship with actress Penny Marshall in the mid-1980s and credits her with helping him through his depression.
- The Barry Manilow Special with Penny Marshall as his guest premiered on March 2, 1977, to an audience of 37 million.
- Following a brief appearance at the 50th Primetime Emmy Awards in 1997, Hope made his last TV appearance in a 1997 commercial about the introduction of Big Kmart, directed by Penny Marshall.
- Garry Marshall (older brother of the film's director Penny Marshall) has a cameo as "Walter Harvey", Wrigley's fictional alter ego.
- The two other major supporting characters, Officer Murray Greshler and Myrna Turner, Oscar's secretary, were played by Al Molinaro and Penny Marshall (Garry's sister) respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Penny Marshall