Companies similar to or like Performance Racing Network
Radio syndication network controlled by Speedway Motorsports founded in 1981. Wikipedia
The television and radio rights to broadcast NASCAR on television and radio are one of the most expensive rights of any American sport, with the current television contract with Fox Sports and NBC Sports being worth around US$8 billion. In the early days of the sport, sports programs like CBS Sports Spectacular and ABC Wide World of Sports would air video highlight packages of NASCAR races. Wikipedia
Until 2001, race tracks struck individual agreements with networks to broadcast races, but NASCAR wanted to capitalize on the growing popularity of the sport and announced in 1999 that television contracts would now be centralized; that is, instead of making agreements with individual tracks, networks would now negotiate directly with NASCAR for the rights to air a package of races. On December 15, 1999, Fox Sports, FX, NBC and Turner Sports agreed to pay $2.4 billion for a new six-year television package, covering the Winston/Nextel Cup Series and Busch Series schedules. Wikipedia
U.S. radio network that syndicates broadcasts of auto racing events, particularly NASCAR. Founded in 1970 by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr. and broadcaster Ken Squier, and is currently a subsidiary of International Speedway Corporation , which is in turn owned by NASCAR. Wikipedia
Sentences forPerformance Racing Network
- He continued to co-host a radio program called "Fast Talk" on Performance Racing Network (PRN) with Doug Rice until his death (he was replaced by an alternating host).
- In 2004, PRN began jointly producing the Brickyard 400 broadcast, and the broadcast streaming rights became part of PRN, not IMS.
- In addition to speedway properties, SMI also owns Performance Racing Network, a radio network that broadcasts all NASCAR races at SMI owned tracks.
- In addition to operating racetracks, Speedway Motorsports owns Performance Racing Network (PRN), U.S. Legends Cars International, and co-owns Motorsports Authentics.
- Since 2004, Performance Racing Network has co-produced the race.
- For NASCAR races, online streaming rights belong to PRN.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Performance Racing Network