Topics similar to or like Periodic table
Tabular display of the chemical elements, which are arranged by atomic number, electron configuration, and recurring chemical properties. Wikipedia
Sentences forPeriodic table
- The solubility of the hydroxides of the alkaline-earth metals to which calcium and magnesium belong (group 2 of the periodic table) increases moving down the column.
- The physical data from those compounds—which corresponded well with Mendeleev's predictions—made the discovery an important confirmation of Mendeleev's idea of element periodicity.
- In the 1860s Odling, like many chemists, was working towards classifying the elements, an effort that would eventually lead to the periodic table of elements.
- Niels Bohr (1923) incorporated Langmuir’s model that the periodicity in the properties of the elements might be explained by the electronic structure of the atom.
- His work in this area also led to his development of the actinide_concept">actinide concept and the arrangement of the actinide series in the periodic table of the elements.
- Leopold Gmelin besides also developed a forerunner of the Periodic table and improved chemical equipment.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Periodic table